Injection Molding Process Technician
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Type: Production, Maintenance, Operation
Education: HS Diploma
Experience: 5 + years
Now hiring for an experience, well versed Injection Molding Process Technician. In this role you will be responsible for the setup and overall production of Injection Molding Equipment and process. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting Injection Molding Equipment and developing methods to improve the overall accuracy of the machines.
Temp-to-hire opportunity - Pay is 20/HR
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working as an Injection Molding Process Technician.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivitiy and product quality.
- Able to assist with new new mold samples.
- Ability to trouble shoot and improve Injection Molding Equipment.
- Familiarity with resins.
- Analyze, reccomend and implement layout and workflow improvements.
- Strong attention to detail is required.