Waterjet/Plasma Machine Operator
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Type: Machine Operator
Education: HS Diploma or GED
Experience: 2-4 YRS
Waterjet/Plasma Cutter Machine Operator Position
- Operate and setup both Waterjet & Plasma/Oxy Fuel Machines
- Plasma Cutter - control feeds, speed rates, and follow specific dimensions.
- Select correct part or material in accordance with specifications.
- Waterjet - Control water pressure, cutting speed, and flow.
- Read measuring equipment such as, calipers, micrometers, gauges and various other instruments.
- Operate Forklift.
- Blueprint reading.
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of experience as a Waterjet and Plasma Machine Operator.
- Must be able to setup and operate both pieces of equipment.
- Control speeds, feed rates, pressure and overall flow.
- Bluepring reading is required.
- Must be able to convert metric to English.
- Read precision tools such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges.
- Strong attention to detail.