We are currently looking for a safety manager to work in
You must have experience with the following:
• Write policies, safety procedures and work instructions.
• Developed a Safety Manual.
• Designed a New Hire Safety Orientation program.
• Developed and continually worked on a quarterly safety training system.
• Conduct field, facility, and equipment audits to ensure safety compliance
within OSHA, API, ANSI, DOT, NFPA along with company and client policy.
• Perform daily safety audits of worksite operations, as well as company
shops and facilities.
• Facilitate incident investigation processes and analyze incident
and accident data to determine the root cause and with potential
process change, while working alongside management to recommend
corrective actions and measures.
• Build and maintain a department budget for the health, safety, and
environmental aspect of the company.
3-5 yr expeience in Safety Manager role
Experience with writing policy and procedures
Experience with Scheduling
Indepth knowledge of OSHA, API, ANSI, DOT and NFPA.