Employee Type: Full Time
Job Type: Heavy Equipment Maintenance
Education: No minimum education required
Experience: 3 + years
Heavy Equipment/Diesel Mechanic Opening
Currently we have an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic with a background in the following:
- Diesel Maintenance on Heavy Equipment.
- Previous experience troubleshooting forklift's, excavators, and other field equipment.
- Experience on Hydraulics/Pnuematics
- Ability to read Electrical & Hyrdraulic schematics
- Understand electrical systems and troubleshooting fundamentals
- Rebuild machinery equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot Heavy Equipment.
- Previous Diesel Maintenance experience.
- Ability to work in dusty/noisey enviornment.
- Perform preventative/corrective maintenance on Diesel equipment.
- Able to climb 40 feet and to stoop, bend or kneel in the review and inspection of plant operations and equipment.
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds.