Employee Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Manufacturing, Skilled Labor - Trades
Industry: Manufacturing, Industrial, Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling
Education: High School
Experience: 5 yrs. +
Skilled Craftsmen of Texas, Inc. is Houston's premier industrial staffing service for the Greater Houston Area. Our customer base consists of some of the World's largest manufactures as well as the small to medium sized companies. We can help you find the dream job that you have been looking for. We are searching for individuals that are highly motivated, willing to learn and are looking for a challenge.
Currently we are looking for CNC Machinists with a background in the following
- Some mazak experience and must be able to use mazatral control
- Seeking CNC Lathe and\or Mill machinist
- CNC program editing experience with G and M codes.
- Familiar with control languages
- Must be able to do own setups
- Experience with Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances
- Reading and interpreting blueprints is required
- Must know Tooling and Fixture
- Experience machining precision parts for the oil and gas industry
- Experience with API tapered connections helpful.
All machinist must have own tools and have previous experience in the field. Bilingual is helpful but not necessary.
Ideal candidate must have skills, abilities and knowledge to perform the essential functions of the job.
- some mazak experience and must be able to use mazatral control
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years experience in the Machinist Field.
- Experience in holding tolerances
- Must read prints in order to Q/C work.
- Can perform own setups
- Can do basic program editing.